- How to walk – yes, you read that correctly. Most people place too much stress on knees when they walk. Kathi demonstrates how to “Walk Like John Wayne”
- Simple tips on lowering blood pressure and reducing stress
- Effective techniques for reducing chronic pain
- How to start a fitness program without the strain and pain. It’s easy to “fit” fitness into already jam-packed schedules!
- How to meditate – YOUR way!
- How to get a good night’s sleep and feel rested when you wake up
“Kathi’s laugh is contagious and I really liked that she finished her presentation with a laugh. Her knowledge of the benefits of laughter is extensive – she has a passion for this work.” — Yakov Smirnoff, Branson MO
“I was in pain almost all the time until Kathi showed me an exercise that not only stopped the pain right away but has kept it away for over a year!” — Chris Kearney, Chesapeake Beach, MD.
Fee: $750.00 for a 60 minute program (discounts available for non-profits)
- Stop Back Pain Before It Stops You! – You deserve to live without chronic low back or sciatic pain.
- Top 7 Exercises for relieving your neck and shoulder pain “Stress Backpack” and reducing tension headaches.
- Get a good night’s sleep without medication? – Yes You Can!
- What prevention therapies like Yoga, Tai Chi, Somatics and Pilates can do to reduce your health care costs
- Build lean muscle while lying on your couch watching “Dancing With The Stars”.
- How Baby Boomers can avoid the physical limitations of our parents: Hip replacements, high blood pressure and osteoporosis.
- Why laughter really IS the best medicine! Laughter reduces stress hormones AND gives our immune systems a boost!
- Meditation Made Simple. Meditation is not a one size fits all practice!