Science has discovered that a certain type of Yogic meditation called Kirtan Kriya improves cognitive skills, increases blood flow to the brain and also increases grey matter.
- Do you want to improve your memory?
- Reduce anxiety, inflammation, and fatigue?
- Slow down the aging process?
- All in just 12 minutes a day?
Of course you do, who wouldn’t!?! It’s easy, and I can teach you how to do it!
$197.00 for two personalized training sessions.
Kirtan Kriya is a meditation exercise originating from Kundalini Yoga. In Kundalini teachings,as well as MRI technology, this simple exercise has been proven to reduce stress levels, increase circulation in the brain, promote focus and clarity, and stimulate the mind-body-spirit connection.
This meditation practice is recommended by the Alzheimer’s Association as a PREVENTATIVE for Alzheimer’s!
This entire meditation sequence is done in 12 minutes and has been scientifically proven to improve mood and memory. In addition, the researchers found that this yogic meditation improves telomerase activity by 43 percent. Telomerase slows down the process of cellular aging, which makes this an important finding for all of us Boomers!
Less stress, more clarity, reduced aging, yowza!
If you’re like me, you’re excited about these findings! We’re all doing everything we can to improve memory and prevent the dreaded dementia diseases that many of our parents suffered with, so let’s add meditation to our daily schedules. As these studies show, it only takes 12 minutes a day!
Let me teach you this incredibly powerful meditation practice now!
$125 for two sessions in person, by phone, or Skype.
- Detailed handout of the practice.
- Very specific instructions that differ for each person based on your meditation experience, breathing patterns, and physical strength.
- An mp3 recording of me doing the meditation for you to follow along with when you practice at home.