I’m sure you’ve heard things said before like, “mind over body” or, “your mind can heal anything,” but do you ever think to yourself, “that’s easier said than done!” After all, if you’re like most people, you don’t have time to sit around like a Buddist Monk, meditating for hours a day, focusing on healing your body. So how exactly do you apply it to your life?
Well, I want to share a video with you today that will reveal some startling research on just how powerful the mind is over the body. This video will also introduce a grounded, everyday technique that you can use to help your mind keep your body healthy.
It’s a video of Dr. Lissa Rankin, M.D., a traditionally trained medical doctor who specializes in understanding the mind-body connection, and Nick Ortner, producer of the upcoming 9th annual Tapping World Summit, to discuss her findings in her book, “Mind Over Medicine,” and the implications they have for all of us, both the “seemingly” healthy, and those with health challenges. If you’ve been receiving my newsletter for a while, you may remember Dr. Lissa from my telesummit on healing chronic pain a few years back. This video is being released in the lead up to the 9th Annual Tapping World Summit. They have some very interesting dialogue where Dr. Lissa shares her latest research, and her perspective on what is happening in the mind and body when people are doing EFT Tapping. I’ve talked about EFT before, in my newsletter, and you know that I highly recommend using it on a regular basis.
Tapping, most commonly known as EFT or Emotional Freedom Techniques, is a type of energy psychology that combines eastern medicine and modern psychology. It is extremely effective with both physical issues (back pain, headaches, etc.) and emotional issues.
Here’s what you’ll get from today’s video with Lissa and Nick:
– You’ll hear about what Dr. Lissa has learned from studying over 3,500 cases of “spontaneous remission” and what the research both tells us, and isn’t telling us, about why people get sick or healthy.
– You’ll discover the nine common characteristics that people with “spontaneous remission” have, and why they’re critical to know for both sick people and healthy people.
– You’ll learn about the only two modes that our nervous system can be in, and how in one of them, our bodies’ self-repair mechanism literally shuts down! And the scary part is that most people tend to get stuck in this shut down mode (she’ll explain why and how you can get out of it).
– You’ll hear about why some of her supposedly “healthiest” clients (exercising, eating well, meditating, etc) were getting sick and the big “aha” moment she had about what was causing it all.
– Near the end Dr. Lissa will blow your mind by redefining what “placebo” actually is and how most scientific studies are not digging deep enough into what is going on with the mind and body.
Watch this video HERE, I know you’ll love it!
Best of Health,