I LOVE pumpkin pie and the holidays are coming, so here’s my recipe – ENJOY!
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp coarse salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 12 oz can of evaporated coconut milk
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 9 inch pie crust
- Mix the pumpkin and spices together.
- Add remaining ingredients and ix slowly until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into pie shell
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 350 for an additional 35-40 minutes.
- 1 ½ cups G/F graham cracker crumbs. (I use Schar honey grahams, and roll them with a rolling pin to crush)
- 6 tblsp unsalted butter, melted (butter alternative if you choose)
- Pinch of sugar
Mix it all together and pour into a 9” pie tin. press it into the tin with the spoon, the bake at 350F for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.