Let me teach you how to meditate today.
It’s easier than you think - no pretzel bending at all!
Meditation is a way to focus your attention inward, discover your inner guidance system, and enjoy peace of mind. Check out Anderson Cooper's investigation into the benefits of Mindfulness!
"I thought you had to have your eyes closed to meditate correctly, but Kathi showed me that my afternoon ritual of fifteen minutes for cloud gazing is actually MY meditation! With her guidance, I have expanded on that, and it has made a world of difference in my daily life. Thanks Kathi" Dave B
How would you like to:
- Increase mental clarity and enjoy a calm, peaceful mind?
- Increase your grey matter as you age - keeping dementia away?
- Lower your blood pressure without harmful medication?
- Get better sleep (or at least SOME sleep) at night?
- Improve your immune function?
- Reduce those nasty little stress hormones running around in your body?
- Have more energy and less fatigue?
Meditation has been shown to improve the cerebral blood flow in the frontal lobe, and increase our grey matter, which helps us hang onto our memories and keep the dementia demon away!
Here's what some of my students have said about this course:
“Meditation has saved my life in recent weeks! My very healthy husband who works out at the gym, takes Pilates from Kathi, and eats relatively healthy had a major heart attack! It was several weeks of the bumpiest road you can imagine, yet I was able to meditate in waiting rooms, sitting in the car, walking in a park or courtyard, and it’s the one thing that helped me keep my sanity! I can't thank you enough!" Andrea
"I really believed that I would never be able to quiet my mind enough to meditate, but Kathi helped me figure the best meditation practice for me and now I meditate every day! She also explained that it's pretty normal to not be able to quiet my mind completely. It's simply a matter of bringing yourself back to your practice when you find your mind wandering. No one ever explained that to me before! Meditation truly is easier than most of us think." Joanne S
In recent years meditation and or mindfulness has become mainstream. It is a tool used by many for personal development and growth. Top employers like Google, Facebook, Apple and more offer meditation training through employee benefit programs. Many physicians today recommend meditation for the many proven health benefits.
I offer two types of meditation training:
1) A daily twenty minute practice, which is easier than you think with the tools I can teach you. You see, unlike most other meditation teachers, I know that one size does not fit all. Every Body is different and so is Every Mind! What works for you, may not work as well for your sister, or cousin.
This training is a six week program where you learn 6 different ways to meditate. Each week, you'll practice what we've learned and by the end of the training, you will have found the perfect technique FOR YOU!
This course is a not a recording. It's a LIVE training, which you can attend via your computer. With ZOOM meeting, you have the opportunity to ask questions, give feedback, etc. I will be there on your computer screen with you to answer all your questions, fully.
A fun way to learn!
Next session schedule - Mondays Jan 20 - Feb 24 from 6-7 pm EST
Give Yourself the gift of peace of mind this holiday season!
250.00 / 6 sessions
This Month's Special - $149!!!
Now, THAT's a bargain! SIGN ME UP!
I also offer:
2) Kirtan Kriya a twelve minute daily meditation practice that the Alzheimer's Association recommends as an Alzheimer's prevention - more information HERE